Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Star Wars: Cowboys and Indians Edition + Special Announcement

Alright, this is pretty much a place holder. One, you may notice the poorer quality in this video. I taped it on my web cam because my family hasn't given me back my actual camera yet. Long story, they're using it because they don't have their own. >:P I apologize, I'll be back to my good quality soon.

Two, I will soon be uploading most of my reviews to Blip.tv in preparation for my attempt to try and get noticed by some folks. So far I haven't been doing very well. Hopefully this move will make it better. Therefore I will be editing my posts to included the embedded versions of the reviews on Blip. Its a lot faster then waiting Blogspot to upload my videos anyway, so whatever. Now I don't exactly want to get paid for this work just yet so you won't have to worry about Ads, but some of you may have slow down since blip is a lot like blogspot's flash video only slightly different. Just a heads up.

Now, where were we? Oh right, todays video. No need for introductions, just enjoy my talk about jerkass fandoms and even more jerkish blue people.


No comments:

Post a Comment