Sunday, November 17, 2013

Problem with videos

For those wondering exactly what is going on and why the videos aren't working, that is unfortunately because blip has by now terminated my account. I apologize for the inconveinance, I should have informed you earlier, but I was hoping that somehow this would not happen.

Blip for some reason has decided that my videos do not meet their standards for a web show and have decided that I don't really belong with them. They informed me today was the day that the account was going to be closed, so none of the videos will be available.

I will unfortunately have to find an alternative hosting site if I wish to continut making videos. Thankfully, I have all of myprevious reviews still saved to my computer, so nothing will be lost. I will make an announcement when the videos are back online and available for viewing. Until then, this blog will not be updating for awhile. I apologize again for this, it is out of my hands to control.

If you have any suggestions for an alternative video hosting site, feel free to inform me in the comments below.

No comments:

Post a Comment